Destinations include Chennai, Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Fort Cochin, Varkarla Beach, Backwaters Allepey.
International Flight into Chennai and out of Cochin.
– 1 night in Mahabalipuram famous for its rock carvings and Krishna’s Butterball (breakfast included)
– Pondicherry – 4 nights in a French Haveli, a visit to Auroville, and an Indian cooking course (breakfast included)
– Fly to the West Coast.
– Varkarla Beach – 3 nights on beach (Breakfast included)
– 2 nights on a houseboat (2 days on the houseboat is fully inclusive- 3 meals per day, prawns and seafood of your choice, drinks, etc are for your expense).
– Fort Cochin 3 nights – breakfast included.
The cost of your journey to South India is R25 000 per person sharing.
Included: Yoga, shopping excursions, nature walks, long-distance transport to various destinations.
Excluded: anything outside of the itinerary- for example lunch, dinner, auto-rickshaws, massages, etc, entrances to your choice of places of interest
International air tickets are for your own expense (Allowing you to make use of any loyalty programme) We use EMIRATES- departure and routine flights are coordinated for ease of transport.
If you wish to extend your stay I would be happy to assist you with further accommodation bookings.
I would like you to experience India with my assistance but through your eyes. It is a magical place to visit and connects you deeply with the child within. A time to play, a time to laugh, a time to cry, and a time to connect deeply with oneself.
I look forward to sharing the journey with you.
Space is limited to a first commitment basis.